Translate This Website

Support Services to Non Public Schools


The Support Services to Non-Public Schools (also known as 10-217a) works with school staff to enhance the academic and emotional well being of students. This is done by implementing appropriate services in the areas of social work, speech language therapy and school psychology. Staff work during the school year.

Contact: Lisa Samar Ross
Website: visit website
Phone: 203-630-4237
Directions: Click here for directions

Meriden Department of Health and Human Services

Learn more   >

Do you have a Program you want to share?

Add a Program

Check out our latest listing

Assisted Living and Memory Care

Contact:   David Primini
Phone:     203-235-0181

Learn more